You can use GENERATORC to make ORC BORG characters (complete with illustrations!) and it’s entirely free to use.
The DERELICT is a great big beautiful trash rocket smashing through space and it is jam-packed with ORCS, generations upon generations of them, sporing and scrapping, building murderous idols to their mad gods, and praying for DOOM when the Derelict will crash into heaven and disgorge every dead-hard big-toothed bastard in a glorious tide of violence.
YOU are an ORC, and you fight and kill and pray and scheme and tinker and howl for a place in heaven.
Written by Grant Howitt and illustrated by ROLLINKUNZ, ORC BORG is loud, over-the-top and obnoxious. It uses the MÖRK BORG rules-set to make easy-to-run game set in the chaotic Derelict, and includes (but is not limited to):
- Everything you need to make a crazed alien warrior determined to punch their way to Armageddon
- Rules for piloting, fighting and stealing legendary Big Robots such as BANG TEN THOUSAND, MASSIVE PROBLEM, and RUST BITCH
- Two types of space magic: runic TECHNOWIZARDRY and good old-fashioned YELL PRAYERS
- A D12 weapon table we stretched out to four pages so we could draw the weapons really big
- A custom Apocalyptic Prophecy table, which is much more fun than MORK BORG’s
- Rules for playing a cyborg orc, or ORCBORG, as we call them
- Eight musical genres including PIANOHAMMER, TRASH CANNON and DRUM BASTARD
- A bestiary including bloodthirsty demons, grotty aliens, cultish humans and rival orcs
ORC BORG is riso-printed, which means it’s more vibrant than it has any right to be, and the rough-paper A4 format makes it feel like an edition of the Beano or Dandy. We couldn’t be happier with how it looks and feels and we think you’ll enjoy it too.
There are no reviews yet.